The Site is operated by Clwb Cychod Cemaes Boat Club and is referred to in these terms and conditions as “THE CEMAES BOAT CLUB”.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website and your relationship with the THE CEMAES BOAT CLUB. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for membership, and or use the cemaesclassiclifeboat.co.uk website. If you have any questions on these Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
Use of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website
- The cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website is provided for managing membership and booking sailing dates. The site also provides information about the boat and club to members and non-members alike. By registering a CEMAES BOAT CLUB membership account you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. We are not liable under any circumstances for data entered incorrectly by you.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your membership profile.
- Members can cancel their membership and delete their account online. The club will, at members request, delete all information held about them.
- In accordance with GDPR members can ask for a copy of all information held about them.
Donations and Fees
- Registration and access to the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website including your account and page is free.
- Membership fees can be paid online, alternatively, manual payment will be accepted.
- All membership fees shall become due on the anniversary of the initial application for membership.
- Donations to the club for restoration work can be made securely online.
Password and Security
- When you register for an account on the cemaesclassic.org.uk website, you will be asked to set a password. To prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone else. If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has acquired your password, you can reset your password on the link in your account page. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password reset.
- If the CEMAES BOAT CLUB Committee has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website or your account, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Apart from the content on your account page that you may use for any purpose you wish, any other content of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website is protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website on a computer screen or some other form of electronic device.
Your use of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website
- You may not use the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website or any page of that site for the following purposes.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws of the UK;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations, or codes of practise.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website.
- You will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause 6.
Availability of the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If fault occurs with the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website or your account, you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
The CEMAES BOAT CLUB Committee’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your account immediately at our reasonable discretion if your breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can cancel your account at any time yourself by deleting it online or by informing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The suspension or cancellation of your account and your rights to use the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
The CEMAES BOAT CLUB Committee’s liability
- The cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk website may reference content or links to other internet sites and whilst the CEMAES BOAT CLUB Committee tries to ensure that material included on the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the CEMAES BOAT CLUB Committee is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these terms and conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time your use the cemaesclassiclifeboat.org.uk site. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as data, lost profits, or business interruption.
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the UK. We will try to resolve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com.