Just to let you know that we’ve had to make the decision to cancel the sailing for this weekend. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough crew for both sailings and the weather forecast is not looking good, especially for the Saturday.
Our next sailing dates will be on the 22nd and 23rd June – please sign up for these dates if you wish to take part.
We need a full crew – and good weather – to make sure that Charles Henry Ashley is taken out.
We still have a few members who haven’t yet renewed or paid their fees for this season. Can I ask you to do this as soon as possible? Many thanks!
Our Quiz Night was another great success and has raised a total of £137 for the CHA funds. Well done everyone – it really was great fun!